Friday, 8 October 2010

Critical Mass


Friday!  Usually after work, I take out me bike and go for a quick belt around.  The last Friday of every month means Critical Mass in most cities, but in Liverpool the second Friday of every month is Critical Mass Day.  I'm not sure why.  Liverpool has to be different.  I went tonight.  Not of the greatest photographic quality but it's what I did today.  The white bike in the foreground is mine, by the way.  The chap holding it helpfully offered his support whilst I snapped.

5 comments:

  1. I'm on the bike almost every day. I usually ride alone (but never without a camera), this seems like a fun meet. I wonder if we have Critical Mass in Stockholm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed you do, and having been to Stockholm, reckon it would make for a good ride, especially near the fountain by the bus station!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15154023716

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea no matter what day of the week it is. Nice photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope he washed his hands before handling the gleam machine

    ReplyDelete